A leading provider of Health, Safety and Environment consultancy and eLearning. We enable our customers to meet their health and safety obligations.
As a general health, safety and environment consultancy we are able to offer a range of services based on working closely with customers in partnership to ensure that we deliver what they need rather than what we think they want.
The Directors of the company are Chartered Safety Practitioners with at least 25 years experience in health and safety and the team have a range of competencies that we apply to meet the needs of our customers.
Consultancy services include:
• Corporate responsibility strategy and guidance
• Developing a health, safety and environment approach for group companies with international interests
• Outsourcing health, safety and environment management and delivery
• Group and local policy and arrangements development
• Emergency planning and business continuity management
• Accident and incident investigation
• Oversight programmes
• Gap analysis and auditing
• Fire safety management
• On site compliance reviews, reports and recommendations
• Risk assessments
• Training related to the customers management system or approach
Praxis42 has built up a health, safety and environment e-Learning capability which is used by over 800 customers. The basis of this capability is derived from the in-house chartered safety practitioner teams understanding of what makes for good educational design coupled with first hand training experience to produce memorable training. We are able to produce bespoke courses using generic materials which are adapted to suit the customers brand or approach. We can also build new courses to an agreed specification working with a subject matter expert.
The team has a background in developing and delivering instructor led courses and Mike Stevens the Director responsible for training worked for RoSPA where he developed and delivered a range of generic and tailored courses including the NEBOSH Diploma.
Blending the e-Learning into a classroom approach and vice versa makes perfect sense and fulfils our ambitions to help customers think about the whole learning experience rather than transactional interventions that seem to tick a box.